In TrueRanker you can create unlimited projects to obtain useful data about the positioning of your web pages… but… What are projects and how are they structured?
What is a project in TrueRanker? #
A project is a set of data that will be updated daily and that will depend on the website or URL you want. For example, you can create a project to have all the SEO data of your main domain, subdomain, URL, etc.
What can I do with a project? #
Mainly you will be able to monitor the positions of your keywords. Knowing in which position your website or a certain URL appears in Google is key to know if your SEO strategy is working.
In addition to this, you will be able to do all of this within a project:
- Obtain data on your keywords (search volume, CPC, estimated traffic, etc.).
- Access to the visibility index.
- Access to all SERPs of your keywords.
- Perform SEO analysis on your URLs.
- Know the positions of your competitors for your same project’s keywords.
- Get new keyword ideas to improve your SEO.
You can see everything you can do with TrueRanker in our list of SEO tools.