In TrueRanker you can easily create projects in a matter of seconds and start measuring the positions of your keywords in Google. Here’s how to do it:
This article talks about how to create a project from the project list. If you are going to create your first project read this other article.
1. Go to the project listing page. #
The first thing to do is to go to the project listing page. You can do this by clicking on “Projects” in the side menu.
Once you are on this page, click on the “Create project” button.
2. Enter your project data #
Enter the following data to create your project:
- Name of the project.
- Project type. If you want to know more about this topic, you can read this article about project types in TrueRanker.
- Project URL.
- Choose the main country of your project. This step is to provide you with data about your project in the selected country. Then you will be able to get data in the countries you want.
3. Add suggested keywords to your project #
TrueRanker will offer you a set of keywords with which your project is ranking in Google (according to our database). You can add these keywords to your project by clicking on them and choosing the type of device where you want to search.
4. Visualize your project data #
Once you have added your keywords, the tool will direct you to the project dashboard, where you can start viewing data on the positions of your keywords.